This is a pair of the Grado GS2000e compatible cups made from Mahogany wood to repair/upgrade your Grado earphones,or DIY with 50mm drivers. Genuine wood shells can absorb harmful vibrations and greatly improve the sound quality.
If you also want to upgrade the headband, please check our Grado Leather Headband and Bracket Kit.
We also provide other Grado compatible wood cup DIY kits:
You may wonder why GS2000e is more expensive than the Ms Pro kit, it simply because it using 3 times more Mahogany wood, and of much more complex structure.
We include everything you need (expect the headband) to upgrade your Grado headphones.
- 2 X Grado GS2000e compatible Mahogany wood cups, painted twice with Oliver Oil, saving your efforts and budget
- 2 X front covers made by Mahogany wood
- 2 X brackets with installation accessories
- 2 X G-Cushions or S-Cushions (optional)
- 2 X hi-end 50mm driver units we highly recommend using with this cups (optional)
The wood cups
The cup with front cover
The wood cups with bracket
- This an empty headphone shell without drivers installed for DIY purpose. It can NOT work directly as regular earphones you may purchased elsewhere.
- Enjoy but proceed with caution in your DIY project! Any modification on the shell or its accessories would make you lost our post-sale support or refund.
Ear pads (sponge cushions)
We offer 2 types of cushions: type G or type S. Type G is a solid circle and type S is a hollow circle as illustrated below.