This is a custom product built by Earphone DIY Labs. Choose the Assembling option and our professionals will make it for you in 1~2 days! See the assembly service for more details.
Are you an experienced headphone maker? Great! Choose the All Separated Components Option and enjoy making it with your own hands. With basic soldering and gluing skills, you can easily get audiophile sound quality.
Here are the key values:
- Elegant open mesh design inspired by Grado Labs’ flagship Grado PS2000e
- Headband made of artificial leather, high density foam pad and stainless steel bracket
- Anodized aluminum alloy cup, light and durable
- High quality Grado G/S/L cushions (optional)
- Compatible with all 40/50mm headphone drivers (optional)
- Hi-end 6N OFC cable with gold plated jacks (optional)
Question about shipping? View shipping service.
We have everything you need.
- 2 X Aluminum cups with open mesh backend and 3.5mm female connector
- 1 X headband
- L/R headphone cup lockers and 2 pcs of Y shape brackets
- Mounting accessories
- Grado S, L or G Cushion
- Hi-End 6N OFC cable with gold plated jacks (optional)
- 40mm or 50mm Hi-Fi drivers (optional)
The headband, lockers and Y shape cup brackets
The Y bracket – 60mm diameter
Aluminum alloy cups with 3.5mm female connector and open mesh
40 to 50mm adapter and front cover
Simple and Easy Installation
Install the bracket and female connectors.
Glue the driver to the cup.
Wire the drivers to the connectors. Note the polarity of the driver and the pins of the connector.
Install cups to the headband.
Put on cushions and cable, enjoy it now!
Ear pads (sponge cushions)
This kit is compatible with Grado G/S/L cushions. Please refer to our Grado Cushions for more details.
There are no reviews yet.